Wednesday 30 September 2009

Oi Oi, Could do it in french but cant be arsed! REMIX


Well peeps, havent had a chat for a while, but heh have been Java'ing Music'ing, Drrink'ing, Think'ing, Live'ing... Stufff'ing.. generally doin other stuff. BUT I have been makin music, Have started to remix a pretty overlooked albumn by our pals Chicken lips 'Making Faces'.. The vocalist (pal o'mine) Jonny Spencer far and above any detritous that has floated to the shores of musical shit of late (and I do have that on good authority as ( reflected)f@@kin Xfactor etc shit) one of the best original voices I've heard, so not being biased cause its natural.. grrrrr.

You know what, am so not gonna do some trite 'I know about music cause I'm DJing so that makes me in touch, and I did coke with Quincy Jones (not infereing that he did or has..etc) and had an in depth conversation about Lonnie Liston Smith..' F**k off, get over it, its about the quality.. So So bored now.. Have put an attempt, I say an attempt of a remix of 'aim fire (XDC)' off their last albumn. I am workin on the rest except Sweet Cow cause its perfect.... Love to you all.. Stop trying to be famous, just be real.. peace n save spiders they're cute



Any hoo, Here's the remix of Aim Fire (XDC), By myself Krepotkin.. You like Jonny? (By the way what the f%%k is that on the cover , I am a designer n thats got nothin to do wid shit? x x) volume is groovy now.. Sorry ca mon faut fiddlin with settins of music programme shizzle, enjoy!



OOh an a little bit of Alex gopher 'Aurora' (Shinichi Remix) much love to our French brothers of the fitered proper house music... Squelch me out..



Aaah, well I thought I might put the old 'Sweet Cow', listen only, you can get the album on Amazon (you should thank me Jonny boy! x) but tis worth it for your phone or pod as is a good journey toon/ toons... (I hope one day y'aal like my toons)

No comments: