Friday 30 October 2009

Ecoute

Oh so Arty, What a Tw@t

Uuurm oi! Heh you lot hope all is good. Had my forays back into Dj land n such, this is not neu but its soooo french but I dont know if it is.. Help me.. its 'Soul people' - Tracy Cooper (no relation as spelling is wrong.. lol), my diddly doo days its sooooperb... Its like being back in Paris with our pals Bangalter and Sinclair, Crecy, Play Paul and and and (my ex... mm) ... na its quality repetetive sample up downy inbatweeny jus goooodeey. Its so 1997 (too specific) but absolute quality.

Guys if your out there reading this, make more of your genius. To do this style of house is difficult, and is a talent. It ticks all the boxes. The london inteligency (if theres such a thing) would nod and bop there shizzle to such quality. I do not say these things lightly.

This is a 'Large meal wit fries 'nd sweet n sour sauce' of quality french house. Well Done.. I'm puttin this moffo up in its play outable state..

Do the dudes a favour and buy it.. it beats Miss Cole by a bucket of l'Oreal.. (She so aint worth it pet.. grrrrr) and help to invest, in I dunno, synths n stuff.....

Any way play, stay n party, trust me it'll end up on you pod.. xxxx

No comments: