Tuesday 27 October 2009

Les Choses que je fais.....


Oh go on then, I couldnt resist, After hearing about pirates takin yachts Hah HArrrrgh... And NASA gettin back in the Race ta Space, I thought I'd pop this little nugget across to ya, coz in space theres a vacuum so you need an Atmosphere... ooooh I here you cry, tenuos and very very poor Mr Reeves...

Tis Metro Area 'Atmosphrique' from 1999, again a 'need to have' as far as French fried frippery goes... You know you'll love it you can't not.. enjoi et bon appetit.





Any hoo, was mulling through trax to put on my phone to listen to on my mountain bike and found my Motorbass par monsieurs Etienne De Crécy and Philippe Zdar et al.. Heres one of them 'Bad Vibes (D- Mix)' , well its my fave so enjoy. Read the reviews, theyre right. Used to play these out way back then, The french were pioneers of a house/ electronic Genre. Look out for ye old compilations called Sourcelab, hunt them down there was more than one. They covered a multitude of frenchness downtempo to uptempo. If you search yee shall find and a deeper journey of the french briliance you will discover, happy hunting....

I will try and transfer as much of my vinyl to mp3 and put up here of the forgotten french classics.

enjoy...................


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We like Metro Area...!